Getting Your Very Own Private Label Motor Oil
Getting your own private label lubricants involves having a manufacturer name and logo and other valuable information. All this information must be printed on the label. Moreover, the size and shape of the label are critical when designing these labels,
Information Contained in Private Label Lubricants
The following are some of the bits of information that users normally expect from a lubricant oil:
- Manufacturer’s logo: After the first use, the lubricant labels are rarely read. This is because most users rely on the image of the logo to reach their decisions.
- Manufacturer’s or Brand’s name: After the logo, this is the second most crucial information to be displayed on the lubricant.
- Contents and other specifications: This is more technical information generally displayed on the back of lube labels.
- IInstructions for use: This is one of the essential bits of information that the end user will appreciate a lot. It is vital because different lubricants must be used differently.
- Manufacturer’s information: This may include contact information, address, website, etc.
The private label engine oil manufacturers can help you keep all this information in labels and still keep them visually appealing.
The Colours of Lube Labels
Believe it or not, the colour of lubricant labels also plays a vital role in identifying the lubricant, especially for the end-users of the products, which really bother going into the details of the product. It is thus essential to choose the combinations of colours that will help give a unique identity to your lubricant. The best lubricant labels companies can be beneficial in this regard.
When choosing the colours of these lubricant labels, it is essential to ensure that the readability of various bits of information contained on the labels is not affected by it.
As people are growing more and more conscious of the impact of human civilization on the environment, ecolabel lubricants are growing increasingly popular. Ecolabel is the label signifying the minimized environmental impact of the product. Established nearly two decades ago by the European Union, it enjoys recognition worldwide. It is a voluntary label and signifies that the ecolabel lubricants have practiced industrial benchmarking practices in reducing the impact of lubricants on the environment and reducing carbon dioxide emissions. It also uses renewable raw materials in increased percentages while hazardous substances are avoided.
Various lubricant label printing companies will help you add this ecolabel when you go for lubricant label printing. The ecolabel can help you win the goodwill of environmentally aware customers and thus help increase your sales.
Finding The Right Lubricant Label Supplier
What to look for in PS engine oil label (sticker) manufacturers?
The following are some of the most important things to look for in label manufacturers:
- The quality of substrate used to make labels – Lubricant labels should be strong enough and be able to resist exposure to greasiness. This is what makes it desirable to have a better-quality label for lubricants compared to many other products.
- Lubricant labels printing and design help – Good PS engine oil label (sticker) manufacturers will enable you with aesthetically appealing lubricant labels printing.
Lubricant Label Printing Companies – What to Avoid?
You should avoid the following when looking for lubricant label printing companies:
- Avoid new companies with no experience or reputation in the market, particularly in lubricant labels printing.
- Don’t go for the lubricant label printing companies that don’t offer a holistic service from design to the very end.
The labels for lubricants have several requirements, which make them somewhat unique compared to the labels used in other industries. Thus, the decision regarding the label provider should be taken carefully, and one should only go for a trustable brand.
Stars Labels – The high-end provider of customizable labels for automotive lubricant industry
When it comes to talking about the best lubricant labels printing companies, Stars labels is in a league of its own. We are a United Arab Emirates-based company dealing in all kinds of Automotive Lube Labels – including pharma labels, food packaging labels, etc. Lubricant labels are one of our most important product divisions. The private label lubricants present several challenges unique to the industry. The private label motor oil labels must, for example, display information about the product under the laws of some countries as well. We also offer design help that gives the best place to your brand name, logo, and showcasing the ecolabel lubricants so that you can win the customers’ confidence.
Stars Labels also provide several other benefits, including the following:
- Visually striking and attractive label: The best and most experienced design experts can help develop aesthetically appealing labels.
- Timely delivery of all orders: ou can also depend on us to always deliver your orders on time.
- An informed and helpful customer care service: Our clients can give us a call anytime they have queries.
- Unparalleled experience: Several years’ worth of experience with over 10 Million+ prints serving several lubricant oil companies.
- Sustainable solutions: We are also committed to creating and providing eco-friendly solutions – forever reducing the carbon footprint and pollution caused by our resources.
Our production facilities run 24*7. Not only do we have great experience in printing label for Automotive industries but also in Food, Pharmaceutical, Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care, etc. We have become a one-stop destination for any type of label printing.
If you have any queries, kindly contact us. Our customer service is always willing to attend to the needs of our clients. We look forward to hearing from you.